Amberlyluv

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

XOXO Pocket Card

Hello everybody! Ohhh, I have been busy. I’ve been crafting a lot and also met up with my fellow cardmakers here at my house over the weekend. I love these meet-ups, I’m always on fire afterwards. Sharing ideas and stories are such joy to me as I am sure to my friends too.

Anyway, I’m here to share a pocket card I made with the ever so lovely stamp from Some Odd Girl. You know I’m crazy about them, right? I mean, I know I’m on their design team but I genuinely looooovee them so much. I swear whenever I get a happy mail from Kristy, I take them to bed with me hahaha.

SOG_XOXO_missamber

Credits:
Stamp: Romantic Gwen from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Love Is All Around by Elise’s Pieces
Ink: Memento and Versamark
Coloring: Copic markers
Embossing powder: Martha Stewart
Die cut: Spellbinders
Flowers: I Am Roses

Ohhh, and I have been making videos! Don’t laugh… I’m new to this heehee. This is my second video and I made a step-by-step video (a very simple one, mind you) making the very card above. Check it out here:

 

Thanks for visiting! :)

Entering this card to:
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #46 ~ Red, White & Blue

2 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great pocket card and a great video too.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our red white and blue challenge this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is just perfect! great take on our challenge! will take a look at your video later as I would love to make a gorgeous pocket card!
Thankyou for joining the fun over at crafty your days away challenge!
hugs
Jacqui P x

Post a Comment