Amberlyluv

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ice Cream With Love

Hello all! How is your summer so far? I’ve been so busy thesedays, although I’ve still gotten some time to create cards. I took up a new job alongside with my radio DJ-ing, which is doing voice over for one of our cable TVs. It’s a pretty tough work as I had to dub almost 50 pages worth of narration everyday, but the toughest part is coming home on rush hour which is about a 2,5 hours trip. When it’s on the weekend it only takes HALF AN HOUR! Can you imagine the traffic jam I go through daily? Gah.

But anyway, on weekends I get to enjoy my sanctuary. My cardmaking haven at home. I have about 5 unfinished cards that just need a tiny bit of finishing. But for now I will show you a card I made for TDC’s Card Caravan. Come and join the fun!

cardcaravan22072012

Credits:
Digital kit: Love is All Around by Elise’s Pieces
Stamp: Studio G
Dies: Spellbinders
Glitter: Stickles in Icicles
Polkadot ribbon
Kraft cardstock

1 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Mmmmmm Yummy! Awesome card!

Post a Comment