Amberlyluv

Monday, November 5, 2012

Go Team!

Hello and happy Monday, everyone! It’s been a while since my last post… Well that’s because I just got back from Australia after a much needed getaway. I am so recharged and refreshed. Those who e-mailed or PM-ed me, please bear with me. I will be in touch shortly.

Meanwhile, here’s a card I made for my post over at The Rubber Buggy blog.

tildabasket

Credits:
Stamp: Basket Tilda from Magnolia (Available from The Rubber Buggy) and We R Memory Makers (sentiment)
Digital kit: My Buddy by Traci Reed
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my- this image is so cute- but just LOVE your eye for color and the combo of DSP you used. Wow!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

This is darling! Your coloring of the image is fabulous and the card is too cute!

Post a Comment