Amberlyluv

Monday, February 16, 2015

Blossoming Into A Beautiful Person

Hello and happy Monday to you all! It’s really nice to be back here again. Got a slew of new stuff to do at the office today, but my co-worker was so nice and she brighten my day by bringing me a pack of chocolate candy for Valentine’s Day celebration. It was on my desk when I arrived and I couldn’t be more happier :)

Anyway, today I’m gonna show you a bit of a springy card. I know it’s still cold on some parts of the world and I have tons of winter cards I haven’t posted here, but I wanted to show a little cheerful colors to you all. This is one of my fave digistamp. I love her expression here!

some-odd-girl-summer-kaylee-springy-card

Credits:
Digital stamp: Summer Kaylee from Some Odd Girl
Sentiment stamp: SP & Company (Bloom Mini)
Digital kit: Home Sweet Home by Zoe Pearn
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Gel pen: Gelly Roll by Sakura (white)
Rhinestone stickers: Kaisercraft

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

Toll gemacht, gefällt mir
glg Gertrude

lenny said...

Wonderful card!! Saw it in the Some Odd Girl FB group and loved it!!
Great colors!!!!

Melissa said...

Eeeeks adorable!

Post a Comment